Thursday, April 10, 2014

ABCs of MKC

It was almost like finding a Wonderful Waterful in the kitchen the other day when I found one of those surveys that tore across the nascent internet back in the 90's like John Goodman at a buffet. We all filled them out and sent them on, and sometimes I wish I could go back and see again what I said was my favorite movie in 1996.  So for posterity, but not for the last time, I hope...here are the ABCs of little old me.  Emphasis on the Old.

A - Age: 62
B - Bed size: Larry King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning out a closet
D - Dog's name: Never had a dog but would name one Elvis
E - Essential start your day item: hot tea w/ muesli
F - Favorite color: Brown and orange
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: Platinum
H - Height: 6" 5"
I - Instrument played: radio
J - Job title: Retiree in good standing (even while seated)
K - Kids' names: see "D" above
L - Living arrangements: in a big happy house with the greatest wife of them all
M - Mom's name: Beverly Elizabeth Willis Schissler Clark
N - Nicknames: Marky Mark, Mark E. Mark, Master of All Space and Time
O - Overnight hospital stay: two knee replacements (same knee), spinal fusion, unknown neurological problem when I was 12.  It was supposed to kill me, but look how that turned out.
P - Pet Peeve: Anyone being made to feel left out of anything.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Did you see the way I stopped the beanbag with my stomach? That's instinct. You can't teach that." - Johnny Knoxville in "Jackass"
R - Right or left handed: Left (quite apropos)
S - Siblings: One much-older sister
T - Time you wake up: 0515
U- Underwear: cotton boxers, plaid.
V - Vegetable you dislike: spinach
W - Ways you run late: I have not been late for anything since 1976! I am neurotically early
X - X-rays you've had: You name it, there's a see-through picture of it.
Y - Yummy food you make: They come a-runnin' when I slide a big ol' tub o'lasagna out of the oven
Z- Zoo favorite: Prairie dogs

No comments: